This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
User Information, Collection, Usage, Consent and Confidentiality
- For accessing or using our Service, you may be required to provide certain information such as name, address, credit/debit card details, email, contact number, food preferences, etc. All information, disclosed by you shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion.
- We at AHFHPL make all efforts to treat your information as confidential and not cause any harm, theft, loss, unauthorized access, misuse within our storage system, alteration and destruction.
- We collect information to provide better services and create better recipes to all of our users. These services can be as simple like your choice of food or advertisements you find relevant, your behavior in ordering food items, your taste preferences etc.
- We collect your information that may include:
◦ Device information
We collect device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number.
◦ Log information
we may automatically collect and store certain information like your search queries, phone number, IP address, hardware make, hardware setting, cookies etc. This helps us in analyzing information to improve our services to you
◦ Location information
We may collect and process information about your actual location when your use our platforms (website, Mobile applications etc)
◦ Cookies and similar technologies
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit/use our platforms, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies. We also use technologies and tools to collect and store information when you interact with our application and these may be used in conjunction with our advertising services
- Use of the information and data collected
- We use the information we collect through our platforms, to maintain and improve the services as well as roll out new food products, related products, recipes and other improvements.
- We also use this information to offer you tailored products, offers, suggestions and benefits that we deem fit for your consumption
- We will respect the restrictions that you apply while providing us manadatory and optional information while placing your order
- We may keep a record of your communication with us in any form so that we may serve and resolve your issues better
- We may use your communication addresses to inform you about our other services, products, improvements, new menu, new recipes new items etc
- We may use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your overall experience and quality of our services.
- We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy or deemed generally acceptable
- We may collect information about the URLs you used to understand how did you land on our website. This helps us improve our advertising strategies
- If you transact to place an order with us, we may collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information. This helps us serve you quicker and faster
- We may use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe transaction; collect money; measure consumer interest in Our products, inform You about online and offline offers
- We may identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Account information and Content to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party if we are legally required to do so
- Payment Gateways
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by Our store and its service providers.
- Usage of third party services
- We may engage the services of third parties to help us serve our customers better. In general, the third-party services providers engaged by Us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to Us.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways etc, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them. We recommend that You read their privacy policies so You can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these third party service providers.
- if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on third party links on Our Website, We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and for the loss or consequential damage that may be caused to you and encourage You to read their privacy statements
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If You provide Us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- If our business or Website/platform is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to You.
For any query, grievance, complaint or any other information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all efforts to resolve your query within a period of 48 (forty eight) hours.